“Serving humanity with integrity”
“Vishwas Bheel Majirana Welfare Hindu Panchayat is a registered social welfare, non-political, non-governmental and non-profit organization, is committed to serve humanity’s most vulnerable and less privileged segments without any discrimination of class, creed, sect, religion or believe. We aimed to contribute to member’s wellbeing in areas such as health, education, finance.
Vishwas foundation stone was laid by Mr. Manohar lal Chahan on 6th November 2007. With the grace of almighty God, our sincere devoted members, workers and volunteers are the main factors of our success.
“Education is the best friend, An educated person respected everywhere, Education beats The Beauty and The Youth” Chanakya
The Vishwas Bheel Majirana Welfare Hindu Panchayat is earnestly striving to:
- To provide equal opportunities of learning to literate, semi-literate or illiterate to community members.
- To provide quality Vocational training renewed with the contemporary requirements in the community.
- To provide a bias-free learning environment.
- To inculcate the ethical, social and moral values such as punctuality, reliability, discipline, care for others and self-esteem.
- Upgrade the learning and teaching facilities by introducing new courses, equipment’s and techniques contemporary with the requirements in the community.
- To appreciate families from indigent back grounds by providing them scholarships.
- To make the pursuit of knowledge easily accessible even to under privileged in every walk of life.